Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MIA

I've been MIA for a few days. I haven't been here on the computer a lot, which is a good thing.

Yesterday I whipped up a batch of regular old chocolate chip cookies for a snack. We brought a few over to a friend's house and her and her son chowed down on them. Otherwise not much coming out of my kitchen that is too exciting this week. I need to make my weekly Martha recipe but I forgot a few things at the store and haven't been back since. I might go to costco this afternoon so I might get some chocolate shortbread fingers out by the weekend.

I'm still trying to decide what to make for the halloween party we are going to Monday. I can't decide whether to do appetizer or dessert but I'm leaning toward appetizer.

Really not much going on in my head this week. Maybe since I was so loaded down with stress last week my brain is on hiatus. I did see my church couselor Monday night and it went well. I will be going every Monday and we are working on my interpersonal relationship issues and my anger issues. It's good stuff. She thinks that I've never felt or been validated and that is why I yearn so strongly for like minded people.

Ok, got a headache. Gotta get off this computer now.

T

No comments: