Friday, October 13, 2006

Latest Ironic Addition


We have a new family member here at the Fisher house (irony #1). Please meet Bobby the beta fish. Curtis picked him out and named him all by himself. We already very much enjoy watching him swim and feeding him smelly fish flakes everyday. He inspired the following work of short fiction from me today (irony #2).

Ironic short story about Bobby

I was sitting and staring into Bobby's bowl the other day. I looked around at the white rocks and small plant in there and began to wonder if fish can feel bordom. I sat and stared into his bowl for a while thinking about this.

T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a beta for a short while, but the dumb fish wouldn't eat and subsequently died. It was kinda frustrating ...

I hope you have better luck with yours :)

Taradactyl in a Modern World said...

Heater - More irony. I looked and his food from last night is still floating in the bowl. Eat Bobby, eat already!