Wednesday, January 31, 2007

good song and list

So hi, how are you? Me I'm good. I just foud a link on youtube to this song that they play in my yoga class. The truth is it isn't yoga. At Lifestyle Family Fitness the class is called Body Flow which has tai chi, yoga and pilates all in one hour class. Anyway, someone in an MDC group mentioned the LOA qualities of this song so I looked it up and low and behold it is one of my fav song from the class. Very uplifting and rather dancy. Nothing like what I usually listen too but it's good and reminds me of feeling good so who am I to deny it. Check it out... go to youtube and search for Natasha Bedingfield's song Unwritten.

So as it plays in the beackground I will tell you about last night. I had some pinching type cramping in bed last night and realized that at 7 or 8 dpo that it could me my baby implanting. So I held my belly and prayed and talked to my little will be baby and drifted to sleep. I had a dream that incorporated a reoccuring dream I have. I have this dream about being in high school and not being able to find my locker or finding it and not knowing the combination. LAst night I had to go back to high school even though I was my age now (31). So I went to high school and had a big jacket with two big pockets on it. In one pcoket was my son and in the other was a little baby girl. They were close in size even though I knew one was Curtis and the other was my daughter in the dream. I had to drop them off at a daycare in the high school and they had fallen asleep in my big pockets. I handed them over to the daycare worker and she put them in a crib together and I felt sad that I had to leave them to take some high school class even though I had already graduated.

Today I am grateful for the love my son shows me with hugs and kisses and laughs and smiles. I am also grateful for the fun loving care my DH gives me every day. I am also grateful for this beautiful bright house in a wonderful sunny state. I am also grateful for my dog whom I love and trust so much. In fact, I'm going to go cuddle her right now.

T

No comments: