Friday, January 19, 2007

acupuncture

I went for my first session of acupuncture yesterday. The AP was really wonderful with me and diagnosed me with a kidney difficiency. My kidney's are laking chi which feeds the chi circulating in my heart. My symptoms seems to reflect all of the extra chi in my heart region. She did the acupuncture and loaned me a book call The Infertility Cure which is all about using Traditional Chinese Medicine for increased fertility. It seems like acupuncture is sort of a feng shui of the body so all of my feng shui research has come in handy when trying to sort through all of the TCM and acupuncture stuff. I am really hopful and excited about using this women and my new knowledge to get myself as healthy as possible before getting pregnant again. I am already feeling the positive effects of the feng shui and my practice of the Law of Attraction. If you are local to the Orlando area and want a good AP check out this link http://harmonywellnesscenter.com/

T

No comments: