Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fani is back!!!

I'm totally freaking out right now. If you remember my cat was missing. It was 11 days ago that we let her out and she didn't come back. Well, I've been doing great with my positive visualizations and my feng shuing my house and have been feeling great until this afternoon. Things started to get me down and (long story short) I broke down crying while washing the dishes. DH and DS were there so I walked away from the sink to the bedroom. I sat on the bed crying and I heard DS saying "Meow, Meow, Meow." Then DH came into the bedroom with my cat saying "You're not going to believe this." How did she know to show up at the door at that exact moment?

A long time ago she went missing for 3 days just when DH and I were having relationship problems (he wasn't DH then). It was the same then too. I was crying and DH was in the living room and he came in with her saying she just showed up at the door. Ever since then our relationship has been so strong.

I can't help but think this is a sign. It was seriously like something out of a movie that I would watch and comment on how unrealistic it is. I am so glad to have my Fani-cat back! She has helped me in ways she will never realize! I really feel that this happened to show me that it will all be ok.


T

No comments: