Friday, February 02, 2007

zzzzzzzzz

Well, I've been up since 4:30 ish this morning. We had some really wicked stroms come through our wonderful state this morning (what's new). It was so loud and I couldn't fall back asleep but luckily Curtis slept right through it. It's also lucky that we had no damage as I've seen online that some people lost homes and some even died in parts of the state.

This morning we had our garage sale and made over $50 already. If I can make that much again tomorrow I'll be super happy. I can't believe I made that much off of stuff I was gonna just donate to Goodwill.

Now I must go catch a short nap. I'm so sleepy.

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you just got wicked storms. I always wonder how you are when I see bad Florida weather in the news.