Thursday, February 22, 2007

Where is Tara?

I've been neglecting my blog, I'll admit it. I've been thoroughly involved in a rapidly moving thread on MDC about the LOA that keeps me busy for most of my internet time. I have learned so much in such a little time through the Secret and these women that I feel like a different woman than I was just two months ago.

Life is moving on with me. I have acupuncture once a week. I try to get pregnant. I feel gratitude for all I have in life. We live and enjoy each other to the fullest. I am the healthiest I've ever been and I am finally experienceing some peace of mind. My demons are moving further away from me each day and I am living a life that some would dream of.

I'll be back soon with some updates but my best friend is coming to visit soon and I probably won't be back until late next week because we'll be hanging out.

T

No comments: