Tuesday, November 21, 2006

from Frog

[A is for age:] 31
[B is for beer of choice:] ichiban
[C is for career:] Mommy
[D is for favorite Drink] hot tea
[E is for essential item you use everyday:] toothpaste?
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] smilin' face by gnarls barkley
[G is for favorite game:] trivial pursuit
[H is for hometown:] Altamonte Springs
[I is for instruments you play:] drums, saxaphone, keyboard, some others I don't own now
[J is for favorite juice:] cranberry
[K is for kids?:] Curtis the fourth
[L is for last kiss?:] on my sons forhead while he cried from falling down
[M is for marriage:] 9/14/02
[N is for full name:] Tara Lynn Ann Lopez Fisher
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] I was born, I had a bleeding stomach ulcer, I gave birth
[P is for phobias:] elevators, planes, large crowds, snakes, etc etc (I could go on all day)
[Q is for quote:] “It's hard enough losing without the confusion of knowing I tired.” Neil Young
[R is for biggest regret:] giving myself to others too freely at a young age
[S is for sports:] is running a sport? or yoga? I love the Orlando Magic!!!
[T is for time you wake up:] 7:30 ish.
[U is for color underwear:] tan today.
[V is for vegetable you love:] green things like bell peppers and spinach.
[W is for worst habit:] ask my husband, I'm sure he'll tell you
[X is for x-rays you've had:] teeth and arm
[Y is for yummy food you make:] everything I make is yummy
[Z is for zodiac sign:] virgo on the cusp of libra

No comments: