Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Still no pics because we still are working on getting the printer fixed or another alternative. I can say that I got almost everything I wanted this year.

First my son was so happy with his train table. We both have started with colds again (the third time this year) today. It sucks to be sick but he really loved his gift so I'm sure once he's well he'll only love it more.

Second, the Eagles just beat the cowboys. I soooooo enjoyed watching T.O. dropped two passes. Everyone counted us out but we're still in it big time.

So all that is left is a baby. I got a + OPK yesterday and today and all signs point to being fertile. We've been doing our part so the rest is up to God and mother nature. I did sort of promise to name a boy Lito after Lito Shephard if the Eagles won so if we are preg this time and it is a boy I might have to name him Lito!

Just Kidding!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to any of my bleaders!

T

No comments: