Monday, December 18, 2006

100th Post

This is my 100th post!!!

Can I just say how happy I am that the Eagles won. If you know me, you know I'm an Eagles fan, and if you know Eagles fans, then you know the only thing they hate more than the cowboys and T.O. are the Giants. It was a nail biter, but we won. I dressed my son in his jersey today and went to the gym. I was sure to walk right by the GM who is a big Giants fan and smiled big!

On another note, Curtis is talking like crazy now. He forms 2-3 word sentences and repeats big words. He talks and talks and I'm truly present with him while we "discuss" the topics of his interest. It happened just like people say, all of a sudden. Within the last 3 weeks he has had a major verbal leap and I am amazed by him. Since ttc I have realized what a blessing he is and now I swear I cry daily with love for him. He is so awsome and I am so lucky to be his mommy.

T

No comments: