Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas meme

Christmas meme
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps ‘em
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? After my son's birthday on dec 7th because I want to try to separate his b'day from the holiday
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? cranberry jelly from a can
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I got a polaroid camera one year and that was cool, otherwise I don't have a ton
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no idea
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I did as a child but not any more
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? butter cookie press cookies
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? neither, I live in Florida, thank God!
12. Can you ice skate? I have been a few times
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My son was born on Dec 7th 2004 and was a great early Christmas present
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? spending time with my husband and son
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? cookie press cookies
17. What tops your tree? a snowman decoration I got at the dollar store because I have still not found anything I like to go up there
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? jingles bells because I sang this to my son a lot when he was 3 weeks old for his first Christmas and it always makes me remember that time
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? They're ok

No comments: