Wednesday, April 05, 2006

MIL strikes again

I don't have much to say but I wanted to post a picture. Here is a shot of Curtis and his buddy Adam (22 months), my friend Teri's son, playing on the cars in the mall. Aren't they cute? We had fun.

Today has been pretty blah. We went to the park. Then he napped and my Mom called and I talked to her the whole nap. Oh yeah, get this, my MIL called because her DH is going out of town for 4 days w/o her and she wanted to know if she could stay with us. I asked if she was scared to stay alone and she said, "No I just want to spent more time with you guys." WTH, she is over here every week, calls 3-4 times a week, and emails every day. How much more involved can she be. I hemmed and hawwed and I could tell she was sad. She ended up saying, "Well, I guess we could at least meet for lunch." I mean, what a terrible place to put me in. I seriously could not stand 4 days straight, weekdays mind you, of he telling me I'm mothering wrong. There is no way for this to end nicely. Can I just say ARGH!

T

Ok the pic won't load. I'll try tomorrow.

No comments: