Monday, March 12, 2007

stage 2

Something new for me to talk about on this blog.

Yes, it's true.

I finally got a + pregnancy test. I am going to have another baby in November. I'm so happy and excited and a little bit jumbled in my mind right now. I have a couple of symptoms and I'm loving them as they mean I'm pregnant. I feel like this is the prefect timing for us even though I've complained about waiting in the past. I'm itching to tell the world but instead I'm tell my bleaders (blog-readers). I don't know many of you IRL so it's pretty safe. Otherwise we're holding out from telling people until at least 8 weeks. I did tell my mom and DH told MIL.

Please pray for a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond. I'll talk more about this soon I'm sure.

Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do know you T...and I am THRILLED and will say nothing...not even to you. May God BLess you. I am so happy for your family.