Saturday, March 03, 2007

noro virus

Here is Curtis and his house guest Nathan enjoying the water fountain at the zoo last week.
I'm on the second 24 hours of a 48 hour bug called the noro virus. I'm assuming that's what I have since I found out today that it is going around the area and I have all the (nasty) symptoms. It has effected my mental and physical state negatively so I need your thoughts and prayers. I am trying to remain positive but I haven't eaten in days and I'm exhausted and feeling a little sorry for myself. Curt went out today and got me gatoraid and a dvd from blockbuster called "What the bleep?" I've been wanting to see this and it's over 2 hours long so I've been putting it off since I don't like sitting in front of the tv that long, but since I'm sick and can do little besides sit and lie around I figured tonight was the time for me to watch it. I'll let you know what I think.
T


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all that you've been talking about in changing how you're looking at things, I think you're really going to like What The Bleep?!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look! My baby's debut on Tara's Blog!