Friday, March 16, 2007

again with the drama

I just came to make it clear that the letter I wrote yesterday was only for my own healing. I am pretty much 99% sure the person or people addressed do not read this blog. I know this because I have a tracker here. I do not intend for them to read it. I intented for me to heal and get my thoughts out and on paper, so to speak.

It sucks that I can't move on from this. I can't figure out why really. I know it's natural to mourn the loss of a friendship, but I feel I've taken it further than that.

I did recieve an email from someone who was upset with what I had to say. I wanted to address that here and this is the best I can do.

This is my issue and no one elses. I am trying my hardest to heal and doing everything I can to do this.

I really wish I could just never think about it again.

T

No comments: