Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Disney World on my birthday!

That's right, Clark and I went to Disney World on my birthday last week. This year there is a promotion where you get in free on your birthday and since Clark is underage and gets in free as well, I figured what the heck! My birthday was on Sunday and after Labor Day so I figured it wouldn't be too busy or hot, and well one out of two ain't bad.




Here we are in front of the castle, which you can't see because the stranger I asked to take the picture kind of cut it off.



Clark had a blast at the two splash areas in the park. He just loves the water and it certainly was hot enough out that I wanted to jump in too.



We thought Mickey's cool pumpkins were neat. Clark really enjoyed going through Mickey and Minnie's houses.



The funny thing is when we got to the tent to meet Mickey and Minnie Clark begged me to take him in. Of course once we got to the front of the line he was a little shy and so I had to get into the photo too.



And lucky for both of us Clark took a nice little hour nap around 2pm. He woke up just in time for the parade. He loved all the shows and the parades the most. During this parade Woody from Toy Story came up to him and gave him five. He's never seen Toy Story so now I'm going to fish it out and play it for him to see if he remembers Woody from our trip.

I have some more cute photos to share so I'll do part II next.

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time (yes, I can see some of these photos) and that Clark wore himself out. He is such a cute little guy!!!