Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Water Table

A week or two ago I was at Aldi's and found this sand and water table there for $50. I went home and looked it up online to find it goes for $80 retail. So I went back over and used a little more of our tax money to buy this as a special surprise for the boys.



I guess you could have guessed that Clark was going to love it. This is a cute picture, even if it is off center. He is such a little water baby. He must get that from my husband, or maybe my Mom, because he doesn't get it from me, for sure.



I filled it just with water for now, and both kids have liked it a lot. It's really perfect for Clark's height and also perfect since the true FL weather has finally hit us. Hopefully those crazy weeks of constant rain are a thing of the past.



I've not been blogging as much because we are outside more. Plus I have noticed that I think of the blog while I'm out living life. Isn't that nuts. This weekend we went to Sea World and a parade and I forgot my camera both times and was bummed I wouldn't be able to put stuff on the blog. Then I realized, I'm right here and can enjoy it first hand!!! The Internet has a strange effect on me (and most people who use it). I haven't decided if I love it or hate it, or if it is progress in the right or wrong direction.

I'm trying to do more writing now-a-days, so maybe I'll be able to get it together to focus on that sometime soon. Focus is at a premium here during the summer though, so I wouldn't count on it much.

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

Hey, Clark, save some water for me! Can't wait to play in your water box. What fun!!!