Friday, December 19, 2008

Cookie Press Christmas Cookies!



Today we made cookie press cookies!



You can see my Grandmother's cookie press in this next photo. I inherited this and find the pictures on the package pretty funny!



This is a tradition in my family and I'm so glad to pass it down to my kids. I have many fond memories of decorating while my Mom 'pressed' the cookies. Wonder how we'll do this next year when I'm off sugar?



I am giving some to my FIL and I already gave some to my girlfriend and her family up the street. So there is one can full for us and I have a feeling it might not even make it until Christmas!

T

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

Looks like you did a great job on the cookies. Glad you did not have any problems with the "family heirloom". Don't think most people would consider a cookie press an heirloom ... only in our family of cookieholics. Curtis is quite the cookies enhancer. I could use him myself right now but guess I am on my own.