Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008 - part four

So here is my last post about Christmas this year. Here are some of the nice things I crafted for friends and family. Maybe you'll get an idea or two for next year....

I made herbal hot/cold packs for my in laws and for Curtis' teachers. Basically I sewed a tube and filled it with herbs and rice. You can heat them in the microwave or cool them in the freezer and they make great sore muscle soothers. I made each one with fabric to suit the receiver. Here are photos of the ones for the teacher's at the Complete Soccer Academy.





Here are two lavender eye pillows I made for some friends. Basically these are the same as the hot/cold packs, only intended for eye stress or head aches.



Here is a shot of the reusable fabric gift bags I made.



And here is a shot of the fudge I made for Curtis' soccer coach and also one just like this for my father-in-law, who loves sweet treats.




Whooooweee, I think you are finally caught up!

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

More handmade gifts??? Holy Cow were you a busy elf this year!!! Glad to hear that the sewing machine is getting a workout. For a while there I thought it might have been a bad gift for you. Turns out it just took some time to kick in.