Sunday, December 07, 2008

4 Years Ago Today

I became a Mother!



Yesterday we celebrated with a Blue's Clues themed party with friends and family. It was lots of fun. I made a cupcake cake in the shape of a paw print and we played a Blue's Clues game. The party was at a local park so the kids spent most of the time playing on the playground.

Curtis got lots of great gifts. We are now officially getting overrun with gifts. He had so much fun though and I plan to just pack some of the b'day gifts away for a little after the Christmas gifts arrive.

T

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

I love your whole party theme. Blues Clues was a great idea and I'll bet the kids had a fun time. Love the paw print cake. Can't believe it has been four years now since Curtis was born. Seems like a lifetime ago .... well, more than his lifetime anyway.