Sunday, July 29, 2007

Henna Belly


Yesterday I found out that one of the midwives I'm interested in talking too was going to be at a baby fair in downtown Orlando. So I drove out in the torrential rain after Curtis was napping and checked out the fair. Unfortunately I only got to talk to the MW assistant since she was off catching a baby, but one cool thing was that a doula was there advertising her services and giving free henna belly tattoos. I decided WTH, and got one. It's not a great pic but you can get an idea of what it looks like (and how big I'm getting). After all I've learned about how a message or blessing affects the food and drink we eat I decided to get a message of love with some heart shaped vines to send some love to my boy inutero. I think it turned out pretty cool and it is supposed to last 2-3 weeks. I probably never would have paid for it but since it was free and I was in the right place at the right time it was a fun thing.
T

1 comment:

Devon said...

How pretty!