Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Belated Memorila Day


We had a fun weekend, did you? We washed all of our cars, went to a memorial day parade, did some yard work and gardening, and ate some Mexican food (I know that's not too patriotic but it's the perfect thing to eat in this Florida heat).

I don't know if I posted here that my Mom got a new car and offered me her old one. I had a '97 Taurus and her's is a '99 so we said sure. Once I sell the '97 the deal is that I give her the money we get. They weren't gonna get much on the trade in so they came up with this win/win idea. It was a nice thing for them to do and I got a nice upgrade of two years and about 25K miles. So we washed all the cars since we needed to get the green one ready for selling. Washing cars isn't too bad when you do it together on a hot day. Even Curtis got in on the action.

Sanford, FL had a nice Memorial day parade yesterday. It was great free family entertainment and Curtis got some cool treats. He got some candy (really for Mommy), a couple pencils, and a frisby (really for Sebastian the dog). He really seemed to enjoy seeing all the police cars and floats.

I am feeling yucky today due to AF. She gave me a week of terrible PMS (panic attacks from hell) and finally showed up yesterday afternoon. I feel weak and my belly is weird. I'm off to make some iced raspberry leaf tea to enjoy this afternoon when Curtis wakes up.

T

No comments: