Friday, June 06, 2008

Sprouts





I started sprouting now. The pics are a little blurry, but basically I took one after day 1, the middle is from day 4 (the last day), and the last is some on my sandwich for lunch today. It was so easy and amazing really to watch how much just a little tablespoon of seeds makes. My new Pediatrician told me to do this. He said they are packed with nutrients and I'm eating them and I'm going to try his suggestion of blending them into a puree and adding them to the kids food (and maybe the hubby's too but don't tell).

T

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

Thanks anyway but I think I'll pass on the sprouts. They may be really good for you but I always think they look like tadpoles or amoeba or something live and wiggly like that. Guess I could eat them with my eyes closed?!?! Mom