Tuesday, April 01, 2008

All About Food







As you can see, Clark had his first taste of baby cereal. His new PED ok'd giving him some food so I tried it and to my surprise he really liked it. He doesn't eat a lot but he does seem into the act of eating from a spoon.

We all went to the Farmer's Market this weekend and I got an eggplant for cheap. I decided to try to make some eggplant parm. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, but to my surprise my meat and potato loving DH ate two helpings of this. It was really good but it gave me a little indigestion and took a long time to make so it will probably only be on the menu on very rare occasions.

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've looked at this entry quite a few times and couldn't think of any other comment except "Boy, am I hungry!" Looks like the little guy is enjoying his meal too. Mom