Thursday, February 07, 2008

Update and Apple Muffins

I recently realized that I have very few pics of the boys together. So today Clark had his 'I love my big brother' bib on so I figured I'd snap a few shots. This one turned out kind of funny. Curtis looks goofy and Clark looks so serious. I'll post more at a later date.


So I will guility admit that I found this recipe as I was about to throw a half full tub of whole milk yogurt away because it was several days past date. When I saw this recipe on the side of the tub I realized I had all the ingredients, including one sad red delicious apple that had been sitting in my crisper for too long. I shredded the apple instead of chopping it, and the muffins turned out really good. Perfect for a sweet breakfast or a good snack. They're pretty healthy too aside from the sugar added.
T

No comments: