Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Soccer Trophy

I've been pretty blog MIA lately because life has been really busy. Here is a drive by post about my little soccer extraordinaire. Yes the coach did tell him he was the fastest kid on the team and all of the other parents told me that he was a natural. We went into this with the idea that we'd let him try all the sports he wanted but right now it's looking like he is a natural at soccer. I guess it's in the genes.



Curtis was so excited to get his team trophy and he now has it proudly displayed on a shelf above his bed. We were very blessed with two great coaches and a team full of really fun loving kids. While I'm sad to see the time of practices and games go, I can't say that I'm unhappy about the lack of team Mom responsibilities in my life right now.



Curtis on team Sounders Spring 2010

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

Wow, guess this is his first trophy? Sounds like he might be getting more in the future since he is such a good soccer player.