Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A List

I'm making this list for myself and for my friends and family. Around the house, in my daily life, I come upon things my boys need every once and a while and yet when I'm at the store and/or people ask me what the boys need for a gift I can never think of anything. So here is a list, which I may expand on, so that I can keep it all in one place.

* twin sheet sets in solids colors
* pajamas size 18 months; short sleeve top and long bottoms
* pajamas size 4T or 5T; short sleeve tops and short bottoms
* boys underpants size 5T
* boys t-shirts size 24 months
* boys shorts size 18 months
check * swim float vest size 24 months
* games for the Leapster besides Go Diego Go!(Curtis' graduation present)
* book of easy mazes
* sandals or water shoes size 6
* socks for a size 10 boy shoe

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

I had to laugh as I read the lists of things Curtis and Clark could use. You kept listing "boys" things. Did you think we would buy "girls" things? chuckle, chuckle No pink "things" for those guys!