Friday, September 14, 2007

Catching up



I have a lot to catch up on and I'll do a little now if I can. I had a great visit with my Mom and she's now safe back in her home so I can post about some things I didn't have time to post about before she came.


As promised here are the before and after pics of Curtis' big boy room. This used to be our guest/craft/office room. I've had some trouble finding places for all of the stuff we had in there and my closet is now filled with not only clothes but a filing cabinet and office supplies. You can see Fani the cat lounging in the before pic and Sebastian the dog with Curtis in the after pics. We've changed the curtain since this pics was taken since my Mom made one for the room but otherwise it's pretty much the same. The desk was made by Curtis' Paw Paw (Curt's step-Dad).


















Secondly, we went to Seaworld a few weekends ago. It was HOT! By the time we left I was having Braxton Hicks contractions and my feet hurt so much. Curt put Curtis on every kiddie ride and some seemed scary but Curtis loved them. He's already a thrill seeker. Must take after his dad.























Well, Curtis is up from nap so that's all I have time for now. More later.

Tara

1 comment:

Heat said...

great pics! thanks for posting :)