Sunday, February 08, 2009

Where've you been Tara?

...taking care of this little one. I left for an hour one day and Curt said he threw the biggest fit. So big that he fell asleep tantruming by the door. He has been very clingy to his Mama lately...



...making multiple baby shower gifts, like this afghan...



...and this poncho.



...harvesting these beautiful heirloom tomatoes from my container garden.



...and taking care of this big Klutz. That's right, Curt broke his leg playing soccer on Superbowl Sunday. That's probably the main reason for my lack of blogging. Poor guy (poor me) has a total of 6-8 weeks in an aircast and on crutches. Yes, mostly poor me...

2 comments:

Heat said...

The afghan and the tomatoes are fabulous! (The poncho is nice, too, but I like the others better.)

Sorry to hear about the broken leg :(

Karen L. said...

I love the poncho and think it will look so cute on the little girl it is intended for. The tomato looks good too. What a cute photo of Clark. He looks like an angel but then babies and toddlers always do when they are sleeping, don't they? Poor little guy .... he missed his Mama. However, the broken leg does not look so great. Hope Curt is feeling better.