Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday, in the park

You know you're getting old when the great events of a Saturday include going to Joann's, Home Depot, and the park.

I got to go to Joann's all by myself while Curtis napped and Curt worked on his new sculpture. Usually I have to take Curtis and he isn't very patient when his Mommy stands in front of the clerance fabrics for an hour trying to decide which fabrics match for a new bag she's making. I scoured the clerance bins all through the store and got some neat stuff for a bag I'm making. It is for a little girl named Sofia who is turning two years old this month. I also bought 3 canvas boards with my 40% off coupon for a total of less than $4. It will be fun to paint on something besides corrugated cardboard.

It's hot here and this room is the hottest in the house so I'm going to keep this short. I think it's almost time to turn the A/C on but I'm trying to avoid it as long as possible since our power bills have been low lately (well, not really low with all the raised rates, but lower than when the A/C or heat are on).

T

No comments: