Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday

Well, I had my second acu appointment yesterday. It went quite well and I woke up feeling great this morning. I woke before Curtis and lay there feeling how great the bed felt and how great I felt physically. When we did finally get up I just had a really happy attitude w/o trying for once. We tried a free music class this morning and Curtis is still not into sitting around singing songs. I had that in the back of my mind and only went because it was at the library which is next to a park. So we ended up playing in the library a little and then at the park with another friend and her two daycare boys, which was lots of fun. It's super cold here (50's) but the sun has finally decided to come out and play again so it wasn't too bad.

Since it's Friday I'll be watching The Secret again tonight. I've planned to watch it every Friday for a while to see how my understanding grows with each viewing. Last Friday I took notes and I've been reading them over before bed each night to help keep the practice in the front of my mind. I am still struggling with giving up the pain I feel from a certain couple of people but I am not focusing on that and am more in the present from now on. I do feel great now and I do feel like I am on the path to everything I want. Here are my affirmations as of today:

  • I am pregnant this summer.
  • I am enjoying a healthy and well balanced diet with my family.
  • I am spending lots of time having fun with my family.
  • I am working towards a future career in a field that I love which helps other people.
  • I am enjoying easy and comfortable relationships with all of those around me at all times.

Thanks,
Tara

No comments: