Tuesday, March 28, 2006

hopeful

I had another episode of stomach pain and diarrhea yesterday and broke down and went to Urgent Care. Ironically today I feel pretty good and haven't even taken any of the meds they gave me.

I thought this article was great.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/26/national/26vegan.html?ex=1144040400&en=0b01b2b435b54d9e&ei=5070&emc=eta1
I was vegetarian and when I got sick last week ended up eating chicken soup twice. Now I feel like I should be vegan but it's very difficult when your DH is a big meat eater. I hate making 2 or 3 meals for us so we can each eat what we want. I really need to get my cholesterol checked again to see if all the changes I've made since January have done anything.

Really though, right now, I'm just happy to hold any food down!

T

No comments: